This membership level provides an innovative forum for executive women leaders in the energy industry to network, exchange and develop new ideas, and become visible role models. The program is available to candidates who meet the outlined eligibility requirements as described by below.
Programs & Benefits
Chapters that currently offer executive programming include Colorado, Greater Pittsburgh, Houston, North Texas, South Louisiana, and Washington D.C. In each of these Chapters, Executive Members have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy exclusive networking events with industry peers;
- Exchange knowledge with executives of various skillset in the energy industry;
- Give back by mentoring and developing aspiring professionals in the energy industry;
- Support other executives and foster professional development;
- Be visible role models and support progressing the careers of standard WEN members by participating as leaders of Mentoring Circles or as program speakers;
- Expand industry knowledge by participating in programs developed specifically for executive members.
Each participating Chapter has a custom program that includes the above and often times, more! If you'd like additional information about your Chapter's program, please contact them directly via the links below.