WEN membership is open to women and men seeking to foster the development and advancement of women in energy careers by developing a strong network and enhancing leadership skills. Prospective WEN members must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least five years professional involvement in the energy industry;
- Be employed with or seeking employment at an energy company or a company/governmental entity providing services to or regulating energy companies;
- Complete a membership application and pay applicable dues; and
- Abide by WEN and chapter bylaws and policies, including the Prohibited Use of WEN Directory Policy & Non-solicitation Policy .
- Individual Membership - $125 per year
- Government Membership - $50 per year (federal, state, or local government employees only)