Get the skills you need to be resilient and thrive in these challenging times. Rise above the panic, fear and worry and weather this storm (and others) with grace so you stay "whole" and emerge on the other side stronger, wiser and more successful.
Webinar #1 (3/25): CALM FOCUS
In this webinar gain valuable tools to maintain calm focus in a crisis
1. Why it's important to respond not react
2. How to stop, drop and frame to keep your perspective.
3. Prepare yourself to stay focused and calm throughout the day despite the stress and chaos
Webinar #2 (4/1): PEAK STATE
In this webinar gain valuable tools to maintain stay healthy physically and mentally - so you can be in PEAK STATE.
1. How to be proactive about your health and wellbeing.
2. Why you must manage your thieves - set boundaries to protect your time and energy
3. Remember to schedule your sweet spot.
Webinar #3 (4/8): GRITTY TENACITY
In this webinar gain valuable tools to maintain stay mentally strong and weather any crisis with grace and ease.
1. Why it's important to be "at cause" vs "at effect"
2. How not to give in to excuses.
3. Live on your growing edge - use this time period to achieve your next level of mastery.
BONUS: Live Q&A and discussion
Join Sandy Asch and other leaders for a live Q&A and discussion forum on how to stay resilient and thrive in a crisis.
REGISTER NOW to get extra bonuses:
- Free Live Q&A webinar with Sandy Asch
- Free e-book copy of the best-selling book ROAR
- Special discount to ROAR STRONGER e-course
Registrations are being accepted now through April 8. Recordings of missed webinars will be included in your purchase.
Get ready to learn from the expert that taught the San Diego Zoo how to ROAR with purpose and passion!
Sandy Asch is the founder of a global consulting firm with 25 years of success. She is the bestselling author of ROAR: How to Build a ResilientOrganization the World Famous San Diego Zoo Way -- named by INC. Magazine as one of the best business and leadership books written by a woman.
A TEDx speaker, resilience thought leader and Woman of Influence award winner, Sandy partners with companies globally to develop resilient leaders and create great places to work.
Just $99 for this three-part webinar!
You can register at any point before the final webinar, April 8, and will have access to recordings of the webinars you missed.
Click here for more details and to register.