Membership is open to both women and men seeking to advance their energy careers by developing a strong network and enhancing leadership skills. Prospective members must meet the following requirements:
- Either hold a bachelor’s degree or have at least five years professional involvement in the energy industry.
- Be employed with, or seeking employment with, an energy company or an entity providing services to/regulating energy companies.
- Complete a membership application and pay applicable dues.
- Abide by WEN and chapter bylaws and policies, including the Prohibited Use of WEN Directory Policy & Non-solicitation Policy.
Annual Membership Levels
Membership is on a rolling basis, meaning if you sign up in August you will expire on July 31st the following year.
- Individual Membership = $175
- Government Membership = $84 for federal, state, or local government employees only
- Executive Membership (click here for details)
If you are looking for financial assistance for your membership fee, assistance is available through the WEN Membership Grant Program.