About Our Chapter
WEN is an international organization of professional women who work across the energy value chain. Our mission is to develop programs to provide networking opportunities and foster career and leadership development of women who work in the energy industries.
WEN West Virginia was founded in 2018 and continues to gain momentum within the region. Many of our WEN WV members have participated in WEN for over a decade and are very excited to see such growth and expansion take place. The future is bright!
WEN was founded in 1994 by Karyl White with the purpose of fostering the development and advancement of women in energy by developing a strong network. After years of being the sole woman on energy transactions, Karyl believed that many women energy professionals were in the same position, but unable to connect with each other.
Twenty-five years later, WEN remains committed to providing high caliber events and networking to its diverse membership from across the energy value chain.
Meet the 2019 Board of Directors:
- President: Heather Bywaters
- Vice President: Stacy Tichy
- Secretary: Jennifer Hughes
- Treasurer: Amy Mullen
- Membership Director: Tina Rush
- Program Director: Heather Graham
- Sponsorship Directors: Jenny Hayhurst
- Director at Large: Tiffany Bailey
- Director at Large: Maribeth Anderson
- Community Initiatives Director: Stephanie Laquinta
- Marketing Director: Heather Jewell
Want to get involved? Email us
today to introduce yourself and let us know how you would like to engage!