WEN Appalachia Programs
Women’s Energy Network (WEN) provides many benefits. WEN is an international association for women professionals that provides networking opportunities for women in the energy industry and fosters career and leadership development.
Annual Sporting Clays
This event brings together women in all energy sectors and give them the opportunity to learn the sport of sporting clays in a comfortable, stress-free environment from Certified Sporting Clays Instructors.
Networking Gala – Boots and Ball Gowns
An evening of networking, dancing and giving back to the community – all in celebration of WEN’s remarkable accomplishments both nationally and regionally, since establishing the Appalachia chapter. [2017 Gala Registration now open!]
WEN’s mentoring program provides women at all levels in their careers to get personal interaction with peers and seasonal professions.
Other Member Benefits Include:
Online job posting board offers members an unique opportunity to view roles. Offers members an chance to fill the pipeline with qualified women who work in the energy industry.
Member Only Networking Events
- WEN luncheon and happy hour networking events are held throughout the year, and allow you to meet other professional members representing a range of fields within the industry.
- Monthly Luncheons
- Private Member Only Networking Events (wine tasting, fashion show)
- Happy Hours
Expert Speaker Engagements
- As a well-established and growing professional organization chaired by women in the field, WEN attracts the kind of speakers that can give members insight to relevant and timely industry topics.
- Monthly Luncheons
- Quarterly Webinars on enhancing your career
- Leadership & Career Advancement Seminars
- WEN Member Retreat
- WEN Member Conference
- GroupShare allows members to communicate with each other in a specialized setting. Members can share files, discussions, photos, to do lists, notes, announcements and calendars.