Stay connected with your WEN membership
WEN membership is to open to both men and women seeking to foster the development and advancement of their careers in energy by developing a strong network and enhancing leadership skills. The following membership requirements must be met prior to completing the online application.
The membership of the WEN will consist of the following categories:
- Full Members: Individuals residing or working within 200 miles of a WEN Chapter qualify for Full Membership, which consists of membership in WEN and the nearest WEN Chapter.
- At-Large Members: Individuals residing or working outside of 200 miles of a WEN Chapter qualify for At-Large Membership. However, any At-Large Member may elect to become a member of one WEN Chapter, and, in doing so, becomes a Full Member.
Requirements for New Individual Membership
- have a Bachelor’s Degree or five years professional involvement in the energy industry;
- be currently employed at an energy company or at a company or governmental entity providing services to and/or regulating energy companies;
- submit the required application form;
- be recommended by an existing WEN member in good standing;
- pay Annual Dues;
- abide by the terms of the WEN Bylaws and the bylaws and policies of the WEN Chapter of which she is a member; and,
- Adherence to the Prohibited Use of WEN Directory Policy & Non-solicitation Policy as well as other policies of WEN;
- in the case of applicants who are currently unemployed, but have worked in the energy industry in their last immediate place of employment, are currently seeking employment in the energy industry, and meet all other membership criteria, such applicants may be considered for membership.
To apply, please select the WEN Chapter that you are interested in below. Individual, Executive, Government, and Corporate memberships* are available. Corporate Membership requires purchase of Corporate Membership package.
*WEN Executive membership is by invitation only. Please do not apply unless you have been approved by the specific chapter board.
Renewing Individual Membership
Please do not fill out a new membership application, just click “Member Login” , enter your username and password and you will be prompted to renew your membership. If you cannot remember you username and password please click here to receive an email with your login information. This will be sent to the email you have on on file.
WEN memberships run for 365 days
- Standard membership – $100
- Government membership $50
- Executive membership (by Chapter)
Click on the map below to apply for Membership!
Individuals residing or working outside of 200 miles of a WEN Chapter, join WEN National by clicking here.