Welcome to Women’s Energy Network Career Center! Our search engine will help you find a job or find the right candidate for a position in your company. Jobs and resumes can be posted confidentially and WEN members receive special discounts for posting available positions. If you’re looking for the expertise of someone in the openings industry or an opportunity within our industry, you’ve come to the right place!
Post a Resume/ Search Listings
Whether you’re looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we’ll help you find the opportunity that’s right for you.
Post a Job/ Search a Resume
Target your recruiting and reach qualified candidates quickly and easily. Simply complete our online Registration Form and start posting jobs today!
Career Development Tools
Visit the WEN Career Center for coaching services, Resume writing, reference checking and more. Take advantage of Professional Resume Writing Services to gain an edge in a competitive job market or let The Princeton Review help you or a family member successfully prepare for the SAT, ACT, LSAT, MCAT, GRE, and GMAT.
WEN Career Center is free to all job seekers; however only WEN members receive unlimited access to all Career Center features:
- Exclusive exposure for your resume
- Get automatic email alerts when a new job matches your criteria
- Experience convenient career guidance services
- Fine tune your search using multiple criteria
With 4,000 members, WEN’s Career Center offers the most targeted advertising for your energy industry job openings, plus:
- Quick and easy job posting
- Higher quality candidates
- Online reports provide you with job activity statistics
- Simplified pricing options
- Highlight jobs in the “Featured Opportunities” section
- Target your search by narrowing key criteria