Women’s Energy Network (WEN) provides many benefits. WEN is an international association for women professionals that provides networking opportunities for women in the energy industry and fosters career and leadership development.
WEN’s mentoring program provides women at all levels in their careers to get personal interaction with peers and seasonal professions. Coming to Colorado in 2018!
Online job posting board offers members a unique opportunity to view roles in addition to offering members a chance to fill the pipeline with qualified women who work in the energy industry.
- WEN luncheon and happy hour networking events are held throughout the year, and allow you to meet other professional members representing a range of fields within the industry.
- Quarterly Luncheons
- Happy Hours
- Special Events (i.e. holiday party and fashion show)
Expert Speaker Engagements
- As a well-established and growing professional organization chaired by women in the field, WEN attracts the kind of speakers that can give members insight to relevant and timely industry topics.
- Quarterly Webinars on enhancing your career (offered by WEN National)
- Leadership & Career Advancement Seminars – coming soon!
- WEN Member Conference