WEN prides itself on being a good business and community partner within the energy industry. Organizations interested in partnering with WEN need to meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Extend WEN’s reach across different energy companies and industry sectors
- Extend WEN’s reach to women who work in energy
- Provide programs and resources to empower women in their careers
- Provide programming on industry topics and professional development
- Enable relationship building and professional development
- Provide programs to attract young women to the energy industry
- Recognize achievement of women who work in energy industry
- Gain high-caliber members who act as role models and mentors
- Improve access to businesses and potential sponsors
All partnership requests are reviewed by a committee of Global Board Members. Read on to learn more about our current Global Partners!
If you're interested in learning more about becoming a partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
SEI Women in Solar Power Program
Solar Energy International’s (SEI) Women in Solar Power program is a highly innovative approach to training women for jobs in the solar industry, addressing both the industry’s urgent need for workforce expansion and supporting career development for a diverse population of women. An unspoken deterrent to pursuing a career in the solar industry has been the predominance of men. Yet the solar industry offers a multitude of lucrative job prospects with a clear career path forward, and women across the world have invaluable expertise, skills and perspectives to contribute to the clean energy revolution. This program is unequivocally for them. There is no question that positive change will result from more women being an integral part of solar industry initiatives in the US and across the world. SEI is dedicated to help meet the ballooning workforce needs of the solar industry, and making sure women are not just included, but a driving force in the change to renewable energy.
WEN members receive complimentary access to the SEI Women in Solar Power Online Learning Community, which provides unique resources for women looking to embark on or enrich their careers in solar energy. SEI provides a combination of free tools and online courses that support women looking to transition into the solar industry and/or continue their education. Visit their website and get registered today!
PLUS don't miss out on the all-women solar lab week that SEI is offering September 30-Octoberr 4, 2024. Check it out sooner than later as spots are limited!